Crimean hoteliers will undergo training in Turkey
In the second half of April Crimean hoteliers will visit Turkey, where they will undergo training in hotel operation.
This was announced by the AR Crimea First Deputy Minister of Resorts and Tourism Mr. Nicolai Marinov.
The training will be held from April 24 to 27. It is conducted at the expense of the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
«Our hoteliers will participate in training in three areas, in particular, emphasis will be made on the work of the front office, back-office work and housekeeping», - said Marinov.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 25.10.2013 Ukrainian PM stresses importance of creating FTA with Turkey
- 17.07.2013 Turkey raises duties on walnuts imports from Ukraine
- 05.07.2013 Ukrainian parliament ratifies intergovernmental air travel deal with Turkey
- 05.02.2013 Ukraine in talks with Turkey over tanker traffic through Bosporus
- 21.11.2012 Turkish magazine plans to write about the Crimea
- 16.11.2012 Ukrainian experts study hotel management in Turkey
- 23.10.2012 Turkish submarines reconnoiter near the Crimean shores
- 03.10.2012 Ukraine and Turkey have simplified the procedure of transport of goods in railway