SOCAR and Rosneft considering joint projects
The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) and Russian oil company Rosneft are considering joint projects both in Russia and in Azerbaijan, the head of the SOCAR, Rovnag Abdullayev, says.
He also notes that the issue was discussed at the international economic forum held recently in St. Petersburg.
He underlines that the SOCAR is interested in operating in Russia.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 04.10.2013 Azerbaijan, Russia sign paper to boost tourism ties
- 15.08.2013 Rosneft and SOCAR sign cooperation agreement
- 12.08.2013 Russian president to visit Azerbaijan
- 07.08.2013 Azerbaijan and Russia discuss defense industry cooperation
- 24.07.2013 Azeraijan, Russia to build bridge over Samur river
- 07.05.2013 Azerbaijan and Russia to engage in practical issues of border demarcation
- 12.12.2012 Russia supports Azerbaijan's European Olympic bid
- 30.10.2012 Azerbaijan invests more than $500 million in Russia for 10 years