Azerbaijan invests more than $500 million in Russia for 10 years
Azerbaijani investments into Russian economy are twice higher than investments by Russian companies into Azerbaijan.
It was stated by the minister of economic development of Azerbaijan, Shakhin Mustafayev, at the business forum with businessmen from Karachay-Cherkessia. According to him, in last 10 years Azerbaijan invested $563 million in Russia, while Russian investments in Azerbaijani economy were only $366 million.
Today 261 enterprise with Russian capital is working in Azerbaijan, the minister noted.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 04.10.2013 Azerbaijan, Russia sign paper to boost tourism ties
- 15.08.2013 Rosneft and SOCAR sign cooperation agreement
- 12.08.2013 Russian president to visit Azerbaijan
- 07.08.2013 Azerbaijan and Russia discuss defense industry cooperation
- 24.07.2013 Azeraijan, Russia to build bridge over Samur river
- 11.07.2013 SOCAR and Rosneft considering joint projects
- 07.05.2013 Azerbaijan and Russia to engage in practical issues of border demarcation
- 12.12.2012 Russia supports Azerbaijan's European Olympic bid