Georgian Government lets Kobuleti pier on lease
The Ministry of Economy and Finance of Adzharia has put up the 644.6 square meter pier building, located in Kobuleti, for auction, as well as the adjacent non-agricultural land site with the total area of 1064 square meters.
According to the auction terms, an investor shall within 2 years rehabilitate the hydro-technical structures (the pier), and to commission a public use facility in accordance with a project, agreed upon with the municipality.
The term of lease will be 20 years with the initial price of 15 thousand lari. The auction has been scheduled for July 1.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 25.11.2013 250- million USD project failed in Poti
- 26.09.2013 Spanish investors interested in the hotel and gaming business in Georgia
- 25.09.2013 A new Industrial zone in Adjara failed to interest investors
- 10.09.2013 H1 FDI Down 4.2% to USD 458.6 mln – Preliminary Data
- 16.08.2013 Geostat: 2012 FDI USD 912 mln
- 19.07.2013 EBRD to invest $200 million in Georgia
- 17.01.2013 Hungary to invest in Georgian agriculture
- 09.11.2012 International Chamber of Commerce forecasts the decline of investments into Georgia
- 13.09.2012 Energy sector has the largest share of foreign investment in Georgia