Hungary to invest in Georgian agriculture
Hungarian Ambassador Shandor Sabo said at a meeting with Georgian Minister for Agriculture David Kirvalidze that Hungarian business wanted to invest in Georgian agriculture.
The sides plan to sign a related memorandum.
Hungary is one of the top agricultural states of the European Union. A third of its exports is agricultural products.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 25.11.2013 250- million USD project failed in Poti
- 26.09.2013 Spanish investors interested in the hotel and gaming business in Georgia
- 25.09.2013 A new Industrial zone in Adjara failed to interest investors
- 10.09.2013 H1 FDI Down 4.2% to USD 458.6 mln – Preliminary Data
- 16.08.2013 Geostat: 2012 FDI USD 912 mln
- 19.07.2013 EBRD to invest $200 million in Georgia
- 27.06.2013 Georgian Government lets Kobuleti pier on lease
- 09.11.2012 International Chamber of Commerce forecasts the decline of investments into Georgia
- 13.09.2012 Energy sector has the largest share of foreign investment in Georgia