Spanish investors interested in the hotel and gaming business in Georgia
A delegation of the Spanish investment company "Perfako Group” and "Metronia" company paid a visit to Tbilisi.
They are interested in investing in tourism and gambling.
"They are interested in the business climate in the country, and they expressed their readiness to implement specific projects in the near future," - Deputy Finance Minister George Tabuashvili said after a meeting.
"We are pleased with meetings at the Ministries of Economy and Finance. We have received useful information on the situation in the country and the business climate. It will help us in our work "- President of "Perfako Group" Francis Perez notes.
During the meeting with Deputy Finance the delegation got acquainted with the general situation in the country as well as the business climate, tax policy, regulation in the field of hotel and gaming business.
Adapted from commersant.ge
More on the topic
- 25.11.2013 250- million USD project failed in Poti
- 25.09.2013 A new Industrial zone in Adjara failed to interest investors
- 10.09.2013 H1 FDI Down 4.2% to USD 458.6 mln – Preliminary Data
- 16.08.2013 Geostat: 2012 FDI USD 912 mln
- 19.07.2013 EBRD to invest $200 million in Georgia
- 27.06.2013 Georgian Government lets Kobuleti pier on lease
- 17.01.2013 Hungary to invest in Georgian agriculture
- 09.11.2012 International Chamber of Commerce forecasts the decline of investments into Georgia
- 13.09.2012 Energy sector has the largest share of foreign investment in Georgia