PKK militants to leave Turkey in late March
Militants of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) will leave Turkey and move to northern Iran before March 21, Sabah reports.
Turkish authorities had negotiations with PKK leader Abdullah Ocalan at the Imrali Isle. PKK authorities promised to stop attacks in Turkey in February 2013.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 11.03.2013 PKK to free a dozen Turkish soldiers
- 15.01.2013 Turkish security forces kill a leader of the PKK
- 09.11.2012 Turkey' s anti-PKK ground operation into Northern Iraq
- 29.10.2012 Kurdish militants attack police station in Turkey
- 08.10.2012 Blast breaks Iranian-Turkish gas pipeline
- 25.09.2012 Turkey to extend mandate for cross-border operations against PKK