Blast breaks Iranian-Turkish gas pipeline
Iran stopped supplying Turkey with gas after a pipeline blast, Trend reports.
The blast was caused by the Kurdistan Workers’ Party at the Agri Province. The pipeline transported 27 million cubic meters of gas daily. At least 4 days will be needed to fix the pipeline.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 11.03.2013 PKK to free a dozen Turkish soldiers
- 31.01.2013 PKK militants to leave Turkey in late March
- 15.01.2013 Turkish security forces kill a leader of the PKK
- 09.11.2012 Turkey' s anti-PKK ground operation into Northern Iraq
- 29.10.2012 Kurdish militants attack police station in Turkey
- 25.09.2012 Turkey to extend mandate for cross-border operations against PKK