Kurdish militants attack police station in Turkey
Members of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party attacked a police station at the Sirnak Province of Turkey using grenade launchers and automatic weapons.
One police officer died and two were wounded. The attackers left the area.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 11.03.2013 PKK to free a dozen Turkish soldiers
- 31.01.2013 PKK militants to leave Turkey in late March
- 15.01.2013 Turkish security forces kill a leader of the PKK
- 09.11.2012 Turkey' s anti-PKK ground operation into Northern Iraq
- 08.10.2012 Blast breaks Iranian-Turkish gas pipeline
- 25.09.2012 Turkey to extend mandate for cross-border operations against PKK