Ukraine and Russia to create Grain Pool
During today’s meeting of Prime Ministers of Ukraine and RF it is planed the signing of the document on creation of a grain pool between Ukraine Russian Federation and Kazakhstan. This was started by Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov on Tuesday in Kaluga (Russia).
"We have agreed to establish a Grain Pool, and relevant documents to be signed today. It is extremely great progress in our relations," Mykola Azarov said.
In turn, the Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said that creating of the Grain Pool between Ukraine, Russia and Kazakhstan will be extremely profitable, because our country is a leading exporter of grains.
"Ministers finally could to create common approaches, and I hope that we can move forward, doe to the fact that our countries are key grain exporters in the world. Creating new logistics chains will benefit our country," Dmitry Medvedev said.
Adapted from kmu.gov.ua
More on the topic
- 14.08.2013 Ukraine ups grain export by 24%
- 15.07.2013 Ukraine considering creation of grain pool with Russia
- 12.07.2013 Veterinary authorities: Ukraine may close border for Krasnodar grain transit
- 28.12.2012 Ukraine collected 46.2 million tons of grain in 2012
- 31.10.2012 Drought spoiled winter crops in three regions – Kherson, Zaporizhia, and Donetsk
- 26.10.2012 Ukraine imposes complete ban on wheat exports