Ukraine collected 46.2 million tons of grain in 2012
The gross grain harvest in 2012 totaled 46.2 million tons. This was said by Deputy Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food Ivan Bisyuk, reports the correspondent of UNN.
«According to preliminary data, this year were collected 46,2 million tons of grain. Of these 15.7 million tons of wheat. This is the third figure in the story. Is it good or bad. Probably good» - said the deputy minister.
Ivan Bisyuk hopes that next year more grain will be harvested. The deputy minister also said that Ukraine is provided with wheat.
Adapted from UNN
More on the topic
- 17.10.2013 Ukraine and Russia to create Grain Pool
- 14.08.2013 Ukraine ups grain export by 24%
- 15.07.2013 Ukraine considering creation of grain pool with Russia
- 12.07.2013 Veterinary authorities: Ukraine may close border for Krasnodar grain transit
- 31.10.2012 Drought spoiled winter crops in three regions – Kherson, Zaporizhia, and Donetsk
- 26.10.2012 Ukraine imposes complete ban on wheat exports