Orenburg Airlines to fly from Sochi to London and Zurich
OrenAir Airlines (OJSC "Orenburg Airlines") has received the permission to serve two new international flights.
Being a part of the Aeroflot Group, the air carrier has received the permission to launch regular flights from Sochi to London and Zurich.
At present there are no regular direct flights from Sochi to these cities.
More on the topic
- 15.10.2013 Russian airlines increased passenger transportation by 14.5% in January-September
- 20.09.2013 Aeroflot to create «hard» low-cost carrier with seats like those in commuter trains
- 09.08.2013 S7 Group bought out “Siberia” Airlines from the Government
- 01.08.2013 “Aeroflot” to invest $100 million into the Ryanair-model low-cost development
- 02.07.2013 “Aeroflot” is ready to establish a low-cost company in 2014