"Rospotrebnadzor" continues preparation of "Roshen" products: major claim is on the packing
Such information has been announced at the press release, published on August 6 at the official website of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare.
According to this Agency, examinations have revealed that “more than 90 % of the tested samples of the confectionery have not complied with normative requirements”.
Major claim consists in the absence of the required marking at the product packages: “The main reason for inadequacy of confectionery consists in the incompliance with the human rights’ protection legislation (requirements on the food product marking – inadequacy of information on the food product value, indicated at the label)”.
Then the document indicates the following:
“Control on the quality and safety of confectionery, produced at the facilities of “Roshen” Confectionary Corporation, is in progress. First of all, we should note the Ukrainian party’s failure to implement the agreements on the harmonization of national systems for food product quality and safety control, made in 2012, when identical problems in other segments of food products occurred. At present, we are considering the possibility, within the legally established procedure, to meet with competent agencies of Ukraine, dealing with issues of compliance with Russian legislation requirements on the food product quality and safety for supplies of confectionery, produced at the facilities of “Roshen” Confectionary Corporation, to the Russian Federation”.
More on the topic
- 31.10.2013 Agrarian Policy and Food Ministry accuses Rospotrebnadzor of violation of WTO requirements
- 09.08.2013 Three Ukrainian laboratories find no benzopyrene in Roshen products
- 07.08.2013 Belarus sees no grounds to ban Roshen chocolate
- 07.08.2013 Moldova will check Roshen products at European laboratory
- 07.08.2013 Roshen looking for new markets, workers sent on leave
- 06.08.2013 Kazakhstan finds no benzopyrene in Roshen products
- 06.08.2013 Agriculture minister: Moldova has no problems with Roshen products
- 06.08.2013 Russia does not want to start negotiations on return of Roshen products to Russian market - source
- 05.08.2013 Belarus bans transit of Roshen confectionery to Russia
- 01.08.2013 Rospotrebnadzor checking Ukraine's pastry
- 31.07.2013 Russia brings policy into foreign trade with Ukraine - mass media
- 31.07.2013 Kremlin attempts to preserve influence on former Soviet republics with help of “health” regulations