Thanks to the Crimea Ukraine will head the BSEC working group on tourism – Ukrainian State Tourism Agency Chairman
Owing to the initiative of the Crimea Ukraine will head the working group on tourism at the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC).
Such information has been announced by Elena Shapovalova, Chairman of the Ukrainian State Tourism and Resorts Agency, at the round table «Medical tourism in the Crimea – a way forward».
According to her, the issue of the two-year chairmanship of Ukraine at the working group on tourism was raised on May 29 in Odessa at the meeting of the transport ministers of BSEC member states.
«The initiative, shown by the Crimea, in particular, at the exhibition in February, when the meeting of the BSEC working group on tourism was held, has been completely agreed upon, and the approval will be received at the meeting on June 21. In this case, starting from July, Ukraine will head the BSEC working group on tourism for the next 2 years», – E. Shapovalova has noted.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 11.07.2013 PABSEC General Assembly discusses tourism in Black Sea region
- 03.06.2013 Joint Declaration of the Ministers Participating in the meeting of the Ministers in Charge of Economy of the BSEC Member States
- 24.05.2013 Ministers of Commerce of BSEC member states met in Yalta
- 02.01.2013 Ukraine in the OSCE will try to resolve long-standing conflicts - MFA
- 18.12.2012 Moldova welcomes strengthening of cooperation between BSEC and EU
- 17.12.2012 Turkey hands over BSEC presidency to Ukraine
- 22.09.2012 Workshop of member-states of Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation took place in Anapa