Turkey hands over BSEC presidency to Ukraine
Turkey handed over the presidency of Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) to Ukraine, Anadolu Agency reported.
During a BSEC meeting in Istanbul, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu handed over the presidency to Ukrainian Foreign Minister Kostyantyn Hryshchenko for the first six months of 2013.
Hryshchenko said that they would pursue the successful activities which Turkey fulfilled during its presidency.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 11.07.2013 PABSEC General Assembly discusses tourism in Black Sea region
- 04.06.2013 Thanks to the Crimea Ukraine will head the BSEC working group on tourism – Ukrainian State Tourism Agency Chairman
- 03.06.2013 Joint Declaration of the Ministers Participating in the meeting of the Ministers in Charge of Economy of the BSEC Member States
- 24.05.2013 Ministers of Commerce of BSEC member states met in Yalta
- 02.01.2013 Ukraine in the OSCE will try to resolve long-standing conflicts - MFA
- 18.12.2012 Moldova welcomes strengthening of cooperation between BSEC and EU
- 22.09.2012 Workshop of member-states of Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation took place in Anapa