Ukraine, Moldova ombudsmen sign cooperation agreement
Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights Valeria Lutkovska and her Moldovan counterpart Anatoly Munteanu have signed a cooperation agreement, the press service of the Ukrainian ombudsman reported.
«The ombudsmen will cooperate in the defense of human rights and freedoms, and promote the restoration of rights of citizens of the Republic of Moldova on the territory of Ukraine and Ukrainian citizens on the territory of the Republic of Moldova,» the report says.
The agreement provides for participation in international scientific and practical conferences, seminars, training courses and other activities to exchange experience and provide mutual practical support.
They also agreed on the exchange of analytical and background material on the parties' activities.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 22.08.2013 Ukraine’s national holidays to be also celebrated in Moldova
- 09.07.2013 Ukraine offers Moldovan students 100 scholarships
- 18.03.2013 Ukraine increases 26.1% power energy supply to Moldova
- 30.11.2012 Ukraine and Moldova will cooperate in the development of the Dniester basin
- 05.10.2012 Ukraine opened two crossing points across the state border with Moldova