Petrom’s sales have risen by 18%
In the first nine months of 2012 Petrom’s net income has comprised 2.892 mln lei (€ 652 mln).
This is 1% lower compared to the same period of last year, while sales have risen by 18% to 19.185 mln lei (€ 4,327).
Romanian and English Translation by BSN
Adapted from:Observator de Constanta
More on the topic
- 25.11.2013 Romania’s OMV Petrom to start work on second Black Sea well next year
- 31.10.2013 US energy firm Hunt Oil looking to buy oil drilling services in Romania
- 15.10.2013 Fracking protesters stop drilling convoy in eastern Romania
- 05.09.2013 Irish oil company begins drilling in Romania’s Black Sea
- 29.08.2013 Romanian Transgaz plans EUR 541 mln investments by 2017
- 02.10.2012 Romania plans to refuse from Russian gas imports in the winter time
- 22.09.2012 Romania has authorized the British to develop oil and gas fields on of the restriction in Ukraine Black Sea