After the torrential rains situation in Bulgaria is getting better
The situation across Bulgaria is getting back to normal after the abundant rainfalls on Octoner 29.
There are no signals for calamity stricken persons. However there have been 168 calls for aid after break downs and flooding of dwellings’ and public buildings’ basements, streets and clogged shafts. The water levels of rivers across the country are still below the critical point but the code Yellow warning for abundant rainfalls remains in force for most places in east Bulgaria.
Adapted from Bulgarian National Radio
More on the topic
- 08.08.2013 Bulgaria to Broil on Thursday, Mercury Up to 38C
- 30.07.2013 13 Bulgarian regions on alert over dangerous heat on Tuesday
- 21.12.2012 Snow blizzards cause emergency situations in 12 Bulgarian Municipalities
- 29.10.2012 Code Red for torrential rainfalls in South Bulgaria
- 08.10.2012 19 Bulgarian districts alerted over strong winds