Istanbul Exchange halts working
The Istanbul Exchange suspended its work due to technical problems, Turkish TRT Haber TV channel reported today.
According to the TV channel, the cause of technical problems has not been revealed yet.
The Istanbul Exchange, which brings together the Istanbul Stock Exchange and the gold exchange, started operating from April 5, 2013.
The work on the establishment of the Istanbul Exchange has been conducted since October 2012.
Adapted from TODAY.AZ
More on the topic
- 13.01.2014 Georgian National Bank not excludes the tightening of monetary policy
- 03.12.2013 Erdogan calls citizens minimize credit card usage
- 15.10.2013 Moldovan mayors demand that parliament adopt law on local public finance
- 19.09.2013 Istanbul to launch Center for Islamic Financial Studies
- 09.08.2013 Armenia to issue eurobonds for first time
- 02.08.2013 National Bank of Ukraine advises not to trust money with Forex companies