Georgia’s Prime Minister sets up Economic Council
Prime Minister Irakli Gharibashvili has set up an Economic Council. According to the PM’s press service, the first session of the Economic Council was held December 4.
"The Council consists of 12 members, including economic ministers, the Head of the Partnership Fund, the Director General of the Georgian Railway, the Head of the Co-investment Fund, the Business Ombudsman, etc.", the PM’s press service says.
The Council also asked the President of the National Bank [NBG] to involve in the working of the Council.
Adapted from Сommersant
More on the topic
- 16.12.2013 2014 state budget approved
- 04.11.2013 Garibashvili Named as Next PM
- 30.10.2013 Margvelashvili names chief of his administration
- 17.10.2013 What Government Intends to Do with the Parliament Building in Kutaisi?
- 06.09.2013 Parliament of Georgia adopts changes to Constitution limiting presidential powers
- 14.08.2013 Georgian authorities fire about 6,000 functionaries in four months
- 31.07.2013 Ivanishvili to abandon post on New Year eve