Last 2013 round of talks on Transnistrian settlement to be held in Kiev
The last round of five-plus-two negotiations on the Transnistrian conflict settlement will take place under the aegis of Ukraine’s OSCE Chairmanship in Kiev on 25-26 November, the Bureau for Reintegration has reported.
At the end of the event, the Moldovan and Transnistrian political representatives in the Transnistrian conflict settlement, Eugen Carpov and Nina Shtanski, will hold a news briefing via a video broadcasting in Kiev, scheduled for 26 November at 18:00.
MOLDPRES reminds that the official five-plus-two talks were resumed in November 2011, after a five-year break. The previous round was held in Brussels on 3 October 2013.
More on the topic
- 28.11.2013 Three protocol decisions signed in Kiev negotiations
- 14.11.2013 Political representatives for Transnistrian conflict settlement meet in Tiraspol
- 01.11.2013 Moldovan, Transnistrian, top EU officials address breakaway region’s issue
- 04.10.2013 Brussels hosts fourth round of five-plus-two talks on Transnistrian settlement
- 13.09.2013 Political representatives for Transnistrian conflict settlement meet in Tiraspol