"Vinograd" company started a work on a factory design that is to be built in Georgia
The enterprises will be the largest exporter of wine to Russia.
"Commersant" radio station has learnt the company’s name which will build wine processing enterprises in Georgia on the Russian capital.
"Vinograd" company based in the Russian capital has already begun the design of one plant, and in total three enterprises are planned to be built. We are talking about a 10 million USD investment. According to the Coordinating Center of International Investment, the enterprise will be located in Kakheti and the construction will be launched as soon as the design is completed.
The center representatives claim that "Vinograd" enterprises will become the largest exporter of wine to Russia. The presentation of the enterprises will be held in December.
Note: Russian investments will be made in the resort of Menji as well.
Adapted from commersant.ge
More on the topic
- 09.01.2014 Georgia plans to prove scientifically the status of the cradle of wine
- 19.12.2013 Wine museum to open in Bulgaria’s Melnik
- 04.07.2013 International wine and grapes contest opened in Yalta
- 20.06.2013 More than 600 hectares of new vineyards laid in Krasnodar Krai
- 04.06.2013 Romania, Ukraine, Greece and Turkey included to the European Wine Tourism Map