Vehicle inspection units to be built in Chisinau and Ungheni with USA’s support
The USA will provide support for in the construction of vehicle inspection units for the Moldovan Border Police in Chisinau and Ungheni.
This issue was discussed during a recent meeting held between a group of American experts and the Head of the Moldovan Border Police, Dorin Purice.
Employees of the United States Department of Defense are on a working visit to Moldova, on September 12-13. The visit was paid within the project ‘Preventing the Spread of Weapons of Mass Destruction’, joined also by the Republic of Moldova.
The American company URS Federal Services International, Inc. is taking active part in this project.
Adapted from Infotag
More on the topic
- 15.08.2013 U.S. Rear Admiral Patrick Piercey visits Moldova
- 14.08.2013 New American military diplomat introduced in Chisinau
- 09.11.2012 Authorities urge American companies to invest in Moldova
- 03.10.2012 US to grant Moldova over 1 million dollars to develop National Army's training infrastructure
- 02.10.2012 US government to grant Moldova in peace-keeping operations