Azerbaijan receives new passenger ship from Turkey
The Turkish Asia Denizcilik company and Özata shipyard transferred a new motor ship to Azerbaijan August 6, Cihan news agency reported on Tuesday.
The passenger motor ship was built by the request of the Azerbaijani side.
The ship, called Mirvari, has a maximum capacity of 650 people. It is reported that the motor ship was under construction during this year.
The official ceremony of ship's transfer took place in the Turkish city of Yalova.
The ceremony was attended by the Turkish MP from the Party of Justice and Development (AKP) Temel Joshgun, the representative of AKP in the province of Yalova Mustafa Pehlivan and the head of Altynova region administration of Yalova province Metin Oral.
Adapted from Today.Az
More on the topic
- 12.11.2013 President of Azerbaijan arrives in Turkey for official visit
- 04.10.2013 SOCAR largest investor in Turkey
- 06.08.2013 Azerbaijan and Turkey team up for joint army
- 04.01.2013 SOCAR to start refinery construction in Turkey this year
- 04.10.2012 Azerbaijan stops gas supplies from Shah Deniz to Turkey