Government approves Naftogaz's financial plan
The Cabinet of Ministers has approved the financial plan of National Joint-Stock Company Naftogaz of Ukraine for 2013 with a deficit of UAH 18 billion, Energy and Coal Industry Minister Eduard Stavytsky has said.
"We approved [the plan] as a whole, but there are still some issues related to taxation. In general, we seriously reduced the deficit. The deficit will reach around UAH 18 billion," the Forbes Ukraine magazine quoted Stavytsky as saying.
He noted that the company can expect a profit, taking into account all financial figures this year. "If we take into account all figures, then yes," the minister said, when asked whether it can be expected that the company will be profitable this year.
As reported, in 2012, Naftogaz saw a net loss of UAH 10.271 billion.
Adapted from Ukrinform
More on the topic
- 08.11.2013 EU to grant Ukraine $100 mln for energy efficiency projects
- 03.10.2013 Odesa oil refinery starts oil products shipment
- 30.07.2013 Ukrainians cut petrol consumption by 6.6% in H1, 2013
- 29.07.2013 Ukraine ups electricity exports by 15% in H1, 2013
- 08.07.2013 VETEK closes deal with LUKOIL on purchase of Odesa oil refinery
- 03.07.2013 Ukraine increases gas production, reduces gas imports
- 03.07.2013 Ukraine ups electric energy export