Yalta to present a cruise route
On May 24 Yalta will host a presentation of the Black Sea cruise series called «Six resorts capitals of the Black Sea».
According to the Executive Manager of Black & Baltic Seas cruise company Pavel Kvasnikov, the presentation will cover peculiarities of cruise organization, programs, and sales, and will also include the get-to-know tour around the Adriana liner. «We are preparing the presentation of the new tourism product – internal Black Sea cruises at the Odessa-Crimean-Caucasus line. It’s going to be the revival of the Black Sea coast cruise traditions», – he has explained.
The cruise will start from Odessa port. The route will include Sevastopol, Feodosiya, Yalta, Anapa, and Sochi, KIA reports.
English translation by BSN
More on the topic
- 30.10.2013 BSEC supports Ukraine's initiative on development of cruise tourism in Black Sea waters
- 02.10.2013 Crimea becoming more popular for cruise tourism
- 16.04.2013 German FTI BERLIN arrived to Istanbul to take new tourists before its second Black Sea cruise / Photographic coverage / Map / Schedule
- 14.11.2012 PACIFIC PRINCESS enters the port of Yalta during a storm / Photo Report of BSNews
- 03.10.2012 Schedule of cruise ship calls at the Black Sea ports in October 2012