The Yalta meeting’s plenary sessions have started in the Livadia Palace
The President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan opened the plenary sessions of the 9th annual meeting of the "Yalta European Strategy" (YES)on September 14.
This year YES meeting will be focused on the key transformations that shape today the future of global world and discussions about the future of the world economy.
YES Yalta meeting will be held in the Livadia Palace in the Greater Yalta area till Sunday.
More on the topic
- 20.09.2013 Clinton, Blair to address 10th Yalta Annual Meeting on Friday
- 20.09.2013 10th Yalta Annual Meeting kicks off in Crimea
- 15.09.2012 Egemen Bagis: To survive the crisis, Europe should enlarge
- 14.09.2012 YES. Dominique Strauss-Kahn at the 9th Yalta Annual Meeting: Economy Must Be "Re-started" in an Innovative Way
- 14.09.2012 The 9th Yalta Annual Meeting continues in the Livadia Palace, Ukraine
- 14.09.2012 YES: Viktor Yanukovych at the 9th Yalta Annual Meeting: Ukraine Joins Global Competition for Future
- 13.09.2012 9th Yalta Annual Meeting «Ukraine and the World: Addressing Tomorrow’s Challenges Together» will take place