Bulgarian energy branch reshuffle: Ivan Jonchev named as new director of Bulgarian Energy Holding
Financier Ivan Jonchev is the new director of the Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH). He is taking the place of Bojan Boev, who resigned yesterday as he was elected President of the State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission on Wednesday.
Ivan Jonchev has been a member of the Board of Directors of "Mini Maritsa Iztok since October.
His appointment is the latest chapter of the major reshuffle in the Bulgarian energy sector which started a few days ago. State Energy and Water Regulatory Commission President Angela Toneva handed in her resignation allegedly to become a governmental advisor. Bulgargas head Shishman Chaoushev also resigned last week, after only being appointed in November. His chair will be taken by Dafinka Iankova, the head of BEH's auditory body. Chaoushev, in turn, will become the new director of the Electricity System Operator.
Adapted from Standartnews
More on the topic
- 09.09.2013 Power prices in Bulgaria to go further down - Minister
- 21.08.2013 LukErg Renew to Buy More Wind Farms in Bulgaria
- 09.08.2013 Bulgaria's Electricity Exports Reach 1600 MW/h
- 31.07.2013 It's Final: Electricity in Bulgaria 5% Cheaper Aug 1
- 31.07.2013 Bulgarian mnister decries plight of energy sector
- 03.07.2013 Bulgaria's President Signs Decree on Promulgation of Energy Act Amendments