SOCAR to connect 4500 addresses to gas network
Georgian Energy Minister Kakha Kaladze and SOCAR Gaz Georgia observed gasification of Chagani (Samtred District, Imereti Region, West Georgia). SOCAR is gasifying villages on the right bank of Rioni.
A 100-km gas pipeline will be built to gasify 4500 addresses by the end of the year. The Energy Ministry plans to gasify over 86,000 families in 252 villages for dozens of millions of lari by the end of 2014.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 15.10.2013 Georgia imported 90,200 tons of petroleum in September
- 02.09.2013 SOCAR opens new gas pipelines in Dmanisi and Marneuli regions of Georgia
- 26.07.2013 SOCAR finishes another phase of Georgia's gasification
- 09.07.2013 SOCAR completes construction of Abasha-Senaki gas pipeline in Georgia
- 03.07.2013 Georgia agrees to expand South Caucasus gas pipeline