Turkey to keep Iranian petroleum imports at same volume
Turkish Minister for Energy Taner Yildiz said that Iran was Turkey's second largest supplier of gas and first supplier of oil. The volume of petroleum imports from Iran will remain the same, he adds.
Turkey plans to increase oil imports from Iraq. Turkey's TPAO will continue exploration for oil and gas in Lebanon.
Adapted from Vestnik Kavkaza
More on the topic
- 15.01.2014 Erdogan pays official visit to Iran
- 29.11.2013 Turkey, Iran agree over Syrian crisis
- 12.07.2013 Iran's top diplomat heads to Turkey
- 20.11.2012 Iran, Turkey negotiate over border trade
- 22.10.2012 Turkey demands bigger gas discount from Iran
- 08.10.2012 Turkey to replace Iranian oil with Saudi Arabian