International agencies - FIJET (World Federation of Travel Journalists Writers)

18.02.2011 Turkey Turkey

Can East meet West, or about Turkey, which unites Asia and Europe. Part One: Meeting with the Bosporus

Alexey SOLOVIEV, Editor of Tourism Section of BSNews. They say that West is West, and East is East and never the twain shall meet. My recent trip to Turkey made ​​me to change my attitude to this phrase. Thus, our journey to the country, 3% of which is located in Europe and the rest 97% in Asia, starts in Ukraine, the biggest European country, i.e. entirely located on the European continent.

Our Social Media Pages
Новости от KINOafisha и TVgid
Загрузка...
Загрузка...
Новинки кино - http://kinoafisha.ua/skoro/
News Archive
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su